So in the end after some calculations and making a customer journey I found what the best concept would be what could be implemented right now.
- The user pays 35 euro’s a month for acces to every kite board he needs/wants.
- An application helps him to progress in performance.
- To progress the next levels are explained by movies.
- Every phase (user context) the person is advised to change board through the app
- At the store the together with the salesman the user finds the best matching board to his performance level at that moment.
- The board what is brought back can be easily maintained and repaired to be ready for the next user.
The user scenario explains the concept more detailed: