In my previous post I wrote about the challenges of e-waste. The post became rather long, so here are some of the main points listed:
- The cheapest products deliver low quality and therefore end up having a very short lifespan due to low user satisfaction.
- Many small electronics products end up in the bin
- The efficiency of the battery decrease over time, but in most speakers it is difficult if not impossible to replace
- Because the market is so fragmented repair manuals are only available for the speakers that are most popular on the market
- Often the low price means that repair is not feasible